The apps you need:
- DJ Conversion Utility (DJCU)
What is converted?
- Folder structure in VDJ is translated into iTunes folders and playlists structure
You are in control
Select what combination of VDJ folders and sub folders needs to be converted:
- A few singled out VDJ folders containing a few hundred tracks which is converted in under a minute when emergency strikes
- Complex selections of both folders and sub folders after the spring cleaning of your collection
- Entire collection of thousands of tracks
Read what other artists sayReviews at the DJ Conversion Utility's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
- Sellfy.com is the distribution platform.
- follow this link:
DJ Conversion Utility for € 19,50.
Youtube video tutorials
- This is a 2 step process:
- DJCU to convert from VDJ to Rekordbox(DJCU).XML.
Use of Rekordbox is not required.
See the first part of this tutorial
From Virtual DJ to Rekordbox(xml) Quick Tutorial DJCU 4.0
- DJCU to convert the in step 1 generated Rekordbox(DJCU).XML to iTunes.
See the 2nd part of this tutorial
From Rekordbox(xml) to Serato, Traktor, djay and iTunes/Music Quick Tutorial DJCU 4.0
- the to Serato, Traktor, and djay Pro 2 conversions can be enabled together with the iTunes integration in the same DJCU run
- To avoid duplicate tracks and other problems ensure the iTunes/Music.app preferences are set as advised: