The apps you need:
- Denon Extractor Tool (DeXT) part of the Denon Conversion Utility distribution
- DJ Conversion Utility (DJCU)
- djay Pro 2 MacOS, the free trial version from Algoriddim's site can be used.
- for use of the converted data on djay iOS the free iFunbox is required.
What is converted?
- Cues with names and colors
- Loops with names and colors
- All other metadata both platforms have in common such as genre, artwork, title etc
- DeXT attempts to locate the original track audio files. If they can't be located the audio files will be copied to a local destination folder of choice.
Read what other artists sayReviews at the Denon Conversion Utility's Facebook page
Supported operating system
MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
Youtube video tutorials
- Only works with the USB drive you connect to the Prime player/controllers
- Lead up by Denon Prime history lists, prepare list or playlists,not crates
- This is a "Sync changes made on the player/controller back to original collection" tool, not a tool to convert an entire collection.