The apps you need:
- Rekordbox Cue and Key Tool (ReCK)
- Mixed in Key 8.5 (or higher)
Integration of Rekordbox with Mixed in Key:
- MiK cues are converted to Rekordbox cues with energy level of the segment in the cue's name
- Existing cues and loops can be merged or overwritten with MiK cues, or left alone according to user settings
- Cues set by ReCK can be removed from the Rekordbox collection automatically, maintaining user cues/loops
- Camelot keys with values lower than 10 can get a preceeding 0 so the key column becomes sortable
- Comment field can be generated with Camelot key, BPM and energy level as parameters in any given order and will be sortable
- Works with WAV files
Functionality that does not require Mixed in Key:
- Merging hot and memory cues and loops together and set them identical
You are in control
Limit the scope of tracks ReCK and MiK proccess to only the latest additions to the Rekordbox collection, for optimum efficiency.
Not some kind of hack
Developed and released with the full approval and endorsement of Mixed in Key
Read what other artists sayReviews at the Rekordbox Cue and Key Tool's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
- MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
- Windows users read on there is a solution for setting memory cues as hot cues.
Buy it here:
Youtube video tutorials
- Rekordbox Cue and Key Tool procedure
- Automatic Drop and Build-Up cue detection for Rekordbox: ReCK
- Set memory cues same as hot cues in Rekordbox automatically
Extra apps that are Included in the ReCK distribution:
Set memory cues as hot cues e-mail service
For Windows users I offer an e-mail service.
Mail me the exported Rekordbox.xml from your Rekordbox
Windows collection and I return the Rekordbox(ReCK).xml you import back into your collection.
The costs are base fee : US$ 10,- plus US$ 2,- for every 10.000 tracks in the collection to be transferred by PayPal in advance
Example: a 40.000 tracks conversion costs US$ 10 + US$ 4*2 = US$ 18,-
Contact me first before sending anything! This is a single run, without any pre- or post-processing. This service only sets the memory cues identicall to the hot cues. There is no Mixed in Key integration or other processing performed. The resulting Rekordbox(ReCK).xml can only be imported in the Rekordbox collection the base XML was exported from. When I accept the job I can give you an exact turn around time. Based on my agenda and the size of your collection this takes 2 hours on average.