The apps you need:
- DJ Conversion Utility (DJCU)
What is converted?
- Folder and playlist structure from Rekordbox to iTunes
You are in control
Select what combination of folders/playlists needs to be converted:
- A few singled out playlists containing a few hundred tracks which is converted in under a minute when emergency strikes
- Complex selections of both folders and playlists after the spring cleaning of your collection
- Entire collection of thousands of tracks
- Only tracks modified at or after a given date, effectively a sync option from one collection to another
Read what other artists sayReviews at the DJ Conversion Utility's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
- MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
Youtube video tutorials
- iTunes Collection Tool weed out duplicates in an iTunes collection using audio finger printing and much more.
- The to Serato, Traktor and djay conversion can be enabled together with the iTunes integration in the same DJCU run
- To avoid duplicate tracks and other problems ensure the iTunes/Music.app preferences are set as advised: