The apps you need:
- DJ Conversion Utility (DJCU)
What is converted?
- Crate structure from Serato to folders and playlists structure in iTunes
You are in control
Select what combination of folders/playlists needs to be converted:
- A few singled out playlists containing a few hundred tracks which is converted in under a minute when emergency strikes
- Complex selections of both folders and playlists after the spring cleaning of your collection
- Entire collection of thousands of tracks
- Only tracks modified at or after a given date, effectively a sync option from one collection to another
Read what other artists sayReviews at the DJ Conversion Utility's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
- MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
- DJ Conversion Utility for €19,50.
Sellfy.com is the distribution platform.
Follow this link:
Youtube video tutorials
- This is a 2 step process:
- DJCU to convert from Serato to Rekordbox(DJCU).XML.
Use of Rekordbox is not required.
See the first part of this tutorial
From Serato to Rekordbox(xml) Quick Tutorial DJCU 4.0
- DJCU to convert the in step 1 generated Rekordbox(DJCU).XML to iTunes/Music.app.
See the 2nd part of this tutorial
From Rekordbox.xml to Serato, Traktor, Virtual DJ, djay Pro 2, iTunes DJCU 4.5
iTunes Collection Tool weed out duplicates in an iTunes or Music collection using audio finger printing and much more.
- To avoid duplicate tracks and other problems ensure the iTunes/Music.app preferences are set as advised, DJCU will warn you if the settings are different: