The apps you need:
- DJ Conversion Utility (DJCU)
- Rekordbox, the free preparation version from Pioneer's site will do fine.
What is converted?
- Cues with names and colors
- Loops with names and colors
- Various methods to assign cues and loops to the Rekordbox hot and memory banks
- Bpm (Beats per minute)
- Track color
- Crate structure in Serato is translated into Rekordbox's folders and playlists structure
- All other metadata both platforms have in common such as genre, artwork, title etc.
You are in control
Select what combination of folders/playlists needs to be converted:
- A few singled out playlists containing a few hundred tracks which is converted in under a minute when emergency strikes
- Complex selections of both folders and playlists after the spring cleaning of your collection
- Entire collection of thousands of tracks
- Only tracks modified at or after a given date, effectively a sync option from one collection to another
Read what other artists sayReviews at the DJ Conversion Utility's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
- MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
Youtube video tutorials
- From Serato to Rekordbox(xml) Quick Tutorial DJCU 4.0
- More advanced features here