The apps you need:
- DJ Conversion Utility (DJCU)
- Serato DJ Pro, the free demonstation version from Serato's site can be used.
What is converted?
- Cues with names from both the hot and memory banks
- Loops with names from both the hot and memory banks
- Duplicate cues and loops are filtered out
- Bpm (Beats per minute)
- All other metadata both platforms have in common such as genre, artwork, title etc.
You are in control
Select what combination of folders/playlists needs to be converted:
- A few singled out playlists containing a few hundred tracks which is converted in under a minute when emergency strikes
- Complex selections of both folders and playlists after the spring cleaning of your collection
- Entire collection of thousands of tracks
- Only tracks modified at or after a given date, effectively a sync option from one collection to another
Read what other artists sayReviews at the DJ Conversion Utility's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
- MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
Youtube video tutorials
- To create the Rekordbox folder and playlist structure use the iTunes integration of DJCU. There is no creation of Serato crates.