The apps you need:
- DJ Conversion Utility (DJCU)
- Djay Pro 2/Ai MacOS, the free trial version from Algoriddim's site can be used
- For use of the converted data on djay iOS the free iFunbox is required.
What is converted?
- Cues with names
- Loops with names
- All other metadata both platforms have in common such as genre, artwork, title etc.
You are in control
Select what combination of folders/playlists needs to be converted:
- A few singled out playlists containing a few hundred tracks which is converted in under a minute when emergency strikes
- Complex selections of both folders and playlists after the spring cleaning of your collection
- Entire collection of thousands of tracks
- Only tracks modified at or after a given date, effectively a sync option from one collection to another
Read what other artists sayReviews at the DJ Conversion Utility's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
- MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
Youtube video tutorials
- This is a 2 step process:
- DJCU to convert from Traktor to Rekordbox (DJCU).XML.
Use of Rekordbox is not required.
See the first part of this tutorial
From Traktor to Rekordbox.xml
- DJCU to convert the in step 1 generated Rekordbox(DJCU).XML to djay Pro 2.
See the 2nd part of this tutorial
From Rekordbox.xml to Algoriddim's djay incl djay for ios [MacOS only]
From djay Pro 2/Ai to Traktor
Traktor Cue and Key Tool The surest and safest way to get Mixed in key cues & keys in Traktor and much more
- To create the Traktor folder and playlist structure in djay use the iTunes/Music.app integration of DJCU.
- The resulting djay Pro 2 MacOS collection file can be used with djay 2 and djay Pro for iOS!
- The to Serato and iTunes/Music.app conversions can be enabled together with the djay Pro 2 conversion in the same DJCU run