The apps you need:
- Traktor Cue and Key Tool (TCK)
- Mixed in Key 8.5 (or higher)
Integration of Traktor with Mixed in Key:
- MiK cues are converted to Traktor cues with energy level of the segment in the cue's name.
- Existing cues and loops can be merged or overwritten with MiK cues, or left alone according to user settings.
- Cues set by TCK can be removed from the Traktor collection automatically, maintaining user cues/loops.
- Camelot keys with values lower than 10 can get a preceeding 0 so the key column becomes sortable.
- comment field can be generated with Camelot key, BPM and energy level as parameter in any given order and will be sortable
- works with WAV files
You are in control
Limit the scope of tracks TCK and MiK proccess to only the latest additions to the Traktor collection, for optimum efficiency
Not some kind of hack
Developed and released with the full approval and endorsement of Mixed in Key.
Read what other artists sayReviews at the DJ Conversion Utility's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
- MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
- Sellfy.com is the distribution platform.
- Follow this link Traktor Cue and Key Tool for € 9,35.
Youtube video tutorials
Extra apps that are Included in the TCK distribution:
- Traktor iTunes Merge Playlists (and folders and tags)
- Set star ratings in iTunes and convert them to Traktor
- Tracks to iTunes automatic playlist/folder creation in iTunes
- iTunes Collection Tool weed out duplicates in an iTunes collection using audio finger printing and much more.