The apps you need:
- DJ Conversion Utility (DJCU)
- Serato DJ Pro, the free demonstation version from Serato's site can be used.
What is converted?
- Cues with names and Traktor colors
- Loops with names and Traktor colors
- Beatgrid and Bpm (Beats per minute)
- Track color
- Traktor's playlist folders and playlists to Serato's native crate structure
- All other metadata both platforms have in common such as genre, artwork, title etc.
You are in control
Select what combination of folders/playlists needs to be converted:
- A few singled out playlists containing a few hundred tracks which is converted in under a minute when emergency strikes
- Complex selections of both folders and playlists after the spring cleaning of your collection
- Entire collection of thousands of tracks
- Only tracks modified at or after a given date, effectively a sync option from one collection to another
Read what other artists sayReviews at the DJ Conversion Utility's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
- MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
Youtube video tutorials
- This is a 2 step process:
- DJCU to convert from Traktor to Rekordbox (DJCU).XML.
Use of Rekordbox is not required.
See the first part of this tutorial
From Traktor to Rekordbox.xml
- DJCU to convert the in step 1 generated Rekordbox(DJCU).XML to Serato DJ Pro.
See the 2nd part of this tutorial
From Rekordbox.xml to Serato, Traktor, Virtual DJ, djay Pro 2, iTunes DJCU 4.5
From Serato to Traktor
Traktor Cue and Key Tool The surest and safest way to get Mixed in key cues & keys in Traktor and much more