The apps you need:
- DJ Conversion Utility (DJCU)
- Serato DJ Pro, the free demonstation version from Serato's site can be used.
What is converted?
- Cues with names and Traktor colors
- Loops with names and Traktor colors
- Bpm (Beats per minute)
- Track color
- All other metadata both platforms have in common such as genre, artwork, title etc.
You are in control
Select what combination of folders/playlists needs to be converted:
- A few singled out playlists containing a few hundred tracks which is converted in under a minute when emergency strikes
- Complex selections of both folders and playlists after the spring cleaning of your collection
- Entire collection of thousands of tracks
- Only tracks modified at or after a given date, effectively a sync option from one collection to another
Read what other artists sayReviews at the DJ Conversion Utility's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
- MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
Youtube video tutorials
- This is a 2 step process:
- DJCU to convert from Traktor to Rekordbox (DJCU).XML.
Use of Rekordbox is not required.
See the first part of this tutorial
From Traktor to Rekordbox(xml) Quick Tutorial DJCU 4.0
- DJCU to convert the in step 1 generated Rekordbox(DJCU).XML to Serato.
See the 2nd part of this tutorial
From Rekordbox(xml) to Serato, Traktor, djay and iTunes/Music Quick Tutorial DJCU 4.0
- To create the Traktor folder and playlist structure use the iTunes/Music.app integration of DJCU. There is no creation of crates.
- The to djay Pro 2 and iTunes conversions can be enabled together with the djay Pro 2 conversion in the same DJCU run