The apps you need:
- DJ Conversion Utility (DJCU)
What is converted?
- Traktor's playlist folders and playlists structure to folders and playlists in iTunes
You are in control
Select what combination of folders/playlists needs to be converted:
- A few singled out playlists containing a few hundred tracks which is converted in under a minute when emergency strikes
- Complex selections of both folders and playlists after the spring cleaning of your collection
- Entire collection of thousands of tracks
- Only tracks modified at or after a given date, effectively a sync option from one collection to another
Read what other artists sayReviews at the DJ Conversion Utility's Facebook page.
Supported operating system
- MacOS only (no Windows version planned)
Buy it here:
Youtube video tutorials
- This is a 2 step process:
- DJCU to convert from Traktor to Rekordbox (DJCU).XML.
Use of Rekordbox is not required.
See the first part of this tutorial
From Traktor to Rekordbox.xml
- DJCU to convert the in step 1 generated Rekordbox(DJCU).XML to iTunes/Music.app.
See the 2nd part of this tutorial
From Rekordbox.xml to Serato, Traktor, Virtual DJ, djay Pro 2, iTunes DJCU 4.5
From itunes to Traktor
- iTunes Collection Tool weed out duplicates in an iTunes collection using audio finger printing and much more.
- Traktor Cue and Key Tool The surest and safest way to get Mixed in key cues & keys in Traktor and much more
- To avoid duplicate tracks and other problems ensure the iTunes/Music.app preferences are set as advised, DJCU will warn you if the settings are different: